Wednesday, January 7, 2009

the last day of studying !!!

Yeah, it's the last day of doing anything at the academy. Today we had a Safety and Emergency recap and Aviation Health recap. We received our proficiency license and that was about it for today. Very relaxed and informative day. Finally they explained us how to calculate the pick-up time, reporting time, duty hours layover hours, and all that we need to know about our roasters and payroll. Later during the Aviation Health we talked about sleep/ tiredness/ fatigue management. We finished at 2:30 pm so that gave us plenty of time to practice for our presentation for tomorrow. Can't wait it will be fun !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikita! Could you tell me what kind of foundation (make-up f.) is best for you as a cabin crew? Any tips? Which company would you recommend? Clinique/Revlon?

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikita...good luck. Im looking forward to read about your first flight:)))

Nikita said...

Hi there... recently I got Bobbi brown foundation and it's working really good with my oily skin, but I have no idea how will it work once I start flying. But let me just advise you to buy some high quality foundation, because in the long run you can see a huge difference in longevity of it and appearance. So I'd go with Chanel, Bobbi Brown or Dior. These are my favorite ones.

Hope it helps