Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Service written and practical assessment

uffff..... we all stressed out about this exam sooo much , but it went very good- another 100% to add to my lovely list of exams :)... thank God it's the LAST exam, I feel like my brain is over-processed by now hihihhi
The practical was another story, we were split into 3 groups and we had to do the whole service sequence in less than 50 min. I was so nervous that it felt to me as if it was 3 hours and not 40 min. But over all we all did very good and we all passed it ... what a relief. The assessment paper we'll receive on Thursday, so only then we'll know what went wrong and what went well during service and what we have to work on. I'm not suuuper happy abut how I did on this assessment, because I know I made couple of mistakes, and I'm such a perfectionist... just can't help it... I need to get it perfect, but I'm sure I'll have more chances to get it perfect, once I start flying. The perfection comes with experience I guess.

No comments: