Thursday, December 25, 2008

Aviation Health Training is over... and we got our Rosters for January

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!
the day went unbelievably smooth. 100% on my Written test, 100% on practical assessment ( The instructor said that in longest time she did not see CPR done so well :D ) .... I'm surprising myself more and more LOL.
I got Excellent feedback from the instructor... and that also made my day .
But... the news of the day :
ROSTER FOR JANUARY: Damascus- turnaround
Dhaka- 24 hours layover
3 day standby- anything can happen hihihhi
Bombai - turnaround
and last but most important : TORONTO - 50 hour layover !!!!!! YYYAAAAYYYYYYYY
I'm extremely happy !!!! I always wanted to go to Toronto..... and I just can't believe that I got it on my first month of flying !!!!!!!! OMG... I need to celebrate... so I better go out tonight !!!!

2 comments:

● zย ● said...

Congrats on passing the training so well (",)

Enjoy ur trips

Peace

Anonymous said...

so fun to read your roster....lucky u

Emelie