Thursday, December 11, 2008

Double Take and a Big 100% mark

Wow... can you believe the amount of exams we have to do ??? It's getting pretty tough. Today we had an exam from Airbus 330... and I mean EVERYTHING that has to do with this aircraft.... not easy. But ... I made it- 100%, a big day to celebrate :)
Later we also had practical evaluation and guess what - also 100% ... YAY.... Double the fun !!!!
So far, up to date we had already 4 exams. I made three of them on 100% and one on 94%.... not bad at all !!!
Today we got the info that on Tuesday we are going to receive our uniforms ... YAY ... this is the best news because we all are sick and tired of wearing white and black all the time LOL
After the class finished I went home, packed my stuff and hit to Dubai for the weekend ... It's going to be FUN !!!! Oh.. by the way... remember when I told you that the taxi from Abu Dhabi to Dubai cost me 300 dirhams... yeah... this time I took a bus and it cost me only 15 dirhams... big difference huh ??? From now on I'll be taking bus only.... or at least until I buy my own car, which will be soon I hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooow congratulation for 2x 100%...u seems to me as very clever girl :) but anyway we eastern europeans are good!! :)Did u alredy learn about hijacking? Whats your sign to CPT? :)or LBRA. I know I am curious but those are things what im really interesting for, pls pls pls :D . I will tell u our sign after :)

Anonymous said...

and one more thing, how many types of a/c do u need to know?

Nikita said...

We need to know about 10 or more different types.... but all Airbus. Mind that some of them are just let say newer versions with minor tweaks. So pretty much our "base" is A330-200 and based on that we just learn differences between other aircrafts.
And.. No, we did not have hijacking yet... next week.
And even if I know the signs for the CAPT ... I can't tell you... it's classified information that we are not allowed to pass on. Sorry.... you must stayed uninformed I guess.

Traytable said...

Good girl.

Martin as a crew member you should know that information is not to be shared, not even to staff from other airlines!!!