Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Uniforms pickup

The day has finally came when we are going to pick up our uniforms. We received all of our uniforms and bags. a lot of stuff... it feels like Christmas LOL.
We got: 3 skirts, 1 trouser, 2 jackets, 6 shirts, 2 belts, 2 hats, 2 veils, 2 scarfs, 3 aprons, 2 cardigans, our travel suitcase, trolley bag, beauty bag and 2 pairs of shoes. and the best part is: free dry cleaning !!! LOL
I'm lucky enough to live in the building where the uniform store is located so Dry cleaning pickup is downstairs, just need to drop it one day and pick it up the next one. This is just making our life so much easier. Tomorrow we have an exam from 320, but after receiving the uniforms I'm sure no one will study for it :) at least I didn't hihihi... I was trying my new uniform :P

No comments: