Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Serious Exam

ouffff.... I'm so glad it's over. We all stressed out for this exam, but after all it wasn't that bad. Todays first "big" exam was about General Safety which includes everything we talked about the whole past week and some of the things from this week ( Decompression, fire fighting, emergency evacuations, turbulence etc. ).
All of my group passed it with only one girl getting 100% mark. We had 30 multiple choice questions and one diagram to fill in. Our passing mark was 80%. I got 2 questions wrong, so my final mark was 94%... not bad at all!!! Later we went to the Hangar area to have Airbus Familiarization. And let me tell you... it was awesome. We could play with a lot of stuff in the cockpit, we saw how to go down under the cabin to our bunk beds and all the cool stuff that you'll never know about if you are only a passenger. Really... a lot of fun !!!

6 comments:

Michela said...

Hi Nikita!

I just love your blog. I come here everyday to check on how you´re doing with your training and I get very happy to see that you´re doing great! Congratulations on your mark on the first serious exam!

Bye and take care!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope it'll go so smoothly for me next week...

Anonymous said...

hey, congratulations!
Hope it'll go so smoothely for me next week...

Anonymous said...

hey girl,

How to get to the bunk beds??? :) I can tell u some features from 738 :)

Nikita said...

Martin... don't you think that maybe airlines don't want passengers to know how to get to our bunk beds LOL and that's why they do not disclose this info to the public ??? One little hint.... bulk cargo ;) hihihihhi

Traytable said...

The most difficult part of a ne training if you have been cabin crew before is trying to forget old training.. I am up to number #3 already, my brain is too full! hahaha