Monday, November 10, 2008

Changes in my schedule

In the morning I received a phone call from Etihad to let me know that the training on the 16th was canceled and I was moved to start a week after that on November 23rd. Later I also received an Email to confirm that info.
Yesterday they moved one other person from the 16th to the 30th. So I guess they did not have enough people to join them on the 16th so they decided not to start that training.
That only means that I'll be living on my bags one extra week LOL.

2 comments:

ClicksandWrites said...

Good blog and continue to express your thoughts. Nice to read. visit my blog(s) too.

Regards,

Ramesh Menon

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ohhh... I understand tht living on the luggage, and hate tht, when u waiting & waiting.... brrr... its killing, but its worth to wait, does it? lol Good luck, and be patient!