Saturday, November 29, 2008

Medicals for visa

Today again I had to get up early , because we all had to go to Al Noor hospital to have our blood taken and chest x-rays for the UAE visa. The day started by our bus being delayed by 30 minutes, and then when we got off at the hospital, we went to the 10th floor where the Etihad Medical Center is located, since we thought that we need to go and get the tests done there. They told us to go back down stair and go to the next door Health Certificates department. And so we did. At that place they told us that we need to have our paper work with us, and we did not have it since HR supposed to deliver it to them. So we again went to the 10th floor, they said to go and try 1st floor, and the first floor told us to go back to the health certificates department ....... blah, blah, blah..... we were already running like crazy people for over an hour, when finally our HR representative showed up with our paper work . ghrrrr !!!! Can you believe that ...we were totally disappointed. We all agreed that the medical part of the training is the most unorganized and messy of all of it !!!!
After we finished, me and my friend went to the mall across the street , because I needed to buy a watch. There is one store in that mall where Etihad Cabin Crew gets 35% on watches, perfumes and sunglasses. I got my watch with a nice discount and the owner even gave me a free perfume as a gift LOL. Isn't that nice.
After we finished, I went home, changed and went to meet up with 3 of the polish girls that went with me to the same assessment, since they arrived on Thursday and are starting training tomorrow.
We met up at Abu Dhabi mall, went to eat something quick and then went to Marina Mall. We walked around the mall, got some stuff from Ikea and I got back home at around 20:00 already exhausted.

No comments: