Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm in Abu Dhabi !!!!




WOW... I have soooo much to say I have no idea where to start !!!
Ok.. first... All my flights went as planned ... the crew at Etihad was great. The view from the airplane on Abu Dhabi at night was AMAZING !!!!
I landed in Abu Dhabi at about 19:20 and as soon as I came out of the gate, the VIP meet and greet service was waiting for me. She helped me to go thru passport/visa , eye scanning and luggage claim. Then she put me into a Etihad drive service and send me to my new residence.
I'm living currently in the middle of Abu Dhabi, in tourist area of the town. The building that I got to live in, is one of the "old" Etihad buildings......but from what I heard, it's still the nicer one of them all.. and most important- it's next to the Abu Dhabi Mall and the Clubbing/ Bars area of the city.
I've got a very nice roommate - Russian girl that works for Etihad for 2 years.
My room is already furnished and all the things that I might need are already there !!! They provide us with fully furnished apartment together with all the things like: towels, plates, pans, bed set, some food and much, much more !!!
Tomorrow I'm planning to go grocery shopping !!! We'll see how it goes !!!

1 comment:

Michela said...

WOW Nikita!
You might be delighted in AUH already!
I can´t wait for me to go there too....
bye! Take care and HAVE FUN!!!