Monday, November 24, 2008

Day # 2... Guest speaker day !!!

As you already can figure out from the title, we had a guest speaker day which means that some important people from different departments came to give us presentation about their job, talked to us about any problems, cleared out all our doubts. First, we had performance managers, then Welfare and Accommodation, Quality Assurance, Safety, OCC, Insurance, Security, and finally HR. The day was suuuuper long, we finished at about 15:40. My head felt like a big balloon from all the informations they gave us in one day :o)
At the end we received our SEP manual ( it's a book that weights probably 5 kilos and we ALWAYS have to carry it with us while on duty !!! ) and the books that we are going to be learning from.
Thru out the day we filled out a lot of paper work and received our contract and ID cards ( but me and another girl from my batch did not receive them today since they forgot to make them for us.. hihihhi... we'll get them tomorrow ).
As you can immagine... my bottom hurts from all that sitting LOL
After we came back to our building, me and my new gay friend went out to the mall. We shopped, ate and just waisted good 2 hours there. On our way back we decided to go to the hotel that's next to the Abu Dhabi mall... just to check out their private beach. Let me tell you... I've NEVER in my life seen more beautiful place !!!! PERIOD !!! Hands down it tops every hotel I've been to !!! Not only it's beautiful inside, but the private beach and the whole garden in the back were breathtaking... just dreamy !!! It's a "Must see" if in Abu Dhabi !!!!!
Tomorrow we have Grooming Training ... so I better go and get some beauty sleep.

1 comment:

Michela said...

Hi Nikita!!!!
Everyday I come here to check on how you´re doing there... You might be happy, and busy and studying a lot (I know that the training is such a hard period, because I have gone thru 2 of them here in Brazil and they were really though!)

I hope to hear from you soon!!!!

Take care and enjoy your time there!!!!