Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Golden Call

I received a call in the morning from Etihad Recruitment team ( or more closely-Nafissa), asking me if I could join them for the training that starts on the 16th !!! My answer could not be any different : " YEAHHHHHHH"... off course I do !!! LOL.
I found out that I'll need to leave Poland two or three days prior to  joining the Academy ... that gives me only  less than 2 weeks to get myself ready for  a big move.
As all of you can imagine, that was a super exciting day for me.  My life is about to take a big turn for better.... and that is exactly what I need right now. 


2 comments:

SAFAHL said...

hi nikita I am from inida have visited your blog and found it is beautiful like yu and I like your dreams

Anonymous said...

congratulations...AMAZING JOB NIKITA