Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Goodbyes

I think I already got used to saying goodbye to people that are close to me. After all I got a lot of experience. Just in the last year I moved 4 times LOL. Last December I moved from USA back to Poland, then from Poland to Italy, then Italy to Poland and now Poland to UAE !!! Wow... what a crazy year !!!
On Thursday I had family dinner at the restaurant, then Saturday I went out with my girlfirends to the club, and next week I'm planing to go out for a drink with girls from my work.
Someone smart once said " Goodbyes make you think.They make you realize what you have, what you've lost and what you've taken for granted".
I totaly agree with it... since goodbyes made me appreciate my friends (bf) and family much more than if I had them next to me at all times.

No comments: