Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Day of SEP ( Safety and Emergency Procedures )

The day at the academy was pretty nice and relaxed. We started our first week of SEP training. This training is a 3 week training ( week 2, week 3 and week 7 ). It's definitely the most important and the hardest one of all.
Today we just had a quick introduction to SEP and we talked a little about how to take care of our selfs mentally and physically so we can be always ready for a flight.
After we finished at around 15:00, I went home, cleaned my room, went to got some groceries and came back home to study for tomorrow class. We got a reading assignment for tomorrow, and it seems to me that we're going to have them everyday. I have to admit that the material is very interesting .. so I'm sucking it up like a sponge LOL !!!

No comments: