Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Visa and E-ticket arrived !!!!

At noon I received an E-mail with all the final confirmations of my travel arrangements.
I'll be flying out of Poland with LOT (Polish airline) on Friday at 6:30 am and fly into Munich (MUC) at 8 am. After that I'll fly out to Abu Dhabi (AUH) at 10:30 am but this time with Etihad :) The flight from MUC to AUH is 6 hours long so I'll land in AUH at 19:30 their time.
I received also my weekly planner for the introduction week and the list of people that are going to be in my group. There are going to be 14 people in my group and I'm the only Polish one :), other than that I'll have an American, British, Finnish, German, Hungarian, Italian, South African and Serbian colleagues. 4 males and 10 females. Out team number is 300 ( hihihi... This is Sparta !!! )
During the first week we'll have an introduction to the industry, grooming day, medicals day, fitting uniforms and guest speaker day and finally one day off- Friday.
It's time to pack up and fly !!!

3 comments:

Michela said...

Hi Nikita!!!

I´m so happy for you!!! I wish you a nice trip and I am sure everything will be just fine for your start on Etihad!!!

And I really hope we can meet in Abu Dhabi soon.

I would like to ask, what´s your e-mail address? I want to ask you some things before i go to Abu Dhabi, as you´ll be there first...

So, anyway... Have a great time and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

(Ah, I´m the Brazilian girl from the Forum, in case you haven´t noticed, ok? Bye dear!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikita,

Furst of all CONGRATULATIONS
My dother whend to the assementday in Brussels on 15 nov, she has made the final. Yestherday she god also a mail from Etihad begining with the words"At this point, we are happy to inform you that we will continue to process your application for all the necessary clearances and approvals. Because we are not presently offering you employment etc....
I hope for here she can join the cabin crew in Abhu Dabhi!
my e-mail
szczudlo@skynet.be

Have a good time for away from home!

Francine

Nikita said...

Hi Francine !
I'm happy that your daughter got trough all the stages so far. I wish her all the best. Hope to see her in Abu Dhabi !!!
Hopefully you won't miss her too much once she leaves home!